Monday, February 2, 2009

Today Feb. 2nd 2009

What's good? The answer is no one knows these days. I am sure of that fact alone. As sure as I am that today is Groundhog Day again. Just ask Bill Murry what day it is....Groundhog Day Scences. I am also very sure that as the second day of February today qualifies as a day in Black History month. As sure as I am that Steven Spielberg directed Amistad, and that sixth president of the United States, John Quincy Adams, was the defense attorney for the real Cinque. Yesterday, I thought I knew that the Cardinals were eventually going to pull thru however, Super Bowl XLIII, became one to remember and went down to the wire. I also thought I knew that Michael Phelps was America's newest sports icon. Now, all I know is that he probably listens to Cypress Hill and may even ride bicycles in fast food parking lots. My questions are as follows:

  1. Does Michael Phelps still retain his status?
  2. Are the Steeler's America's new team?
  3. Does Bacardi and Cola get the job done for you?
  4. Do you know any Black History?
  5. Did that little groundhog see his shadow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home