Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today at the Palace

I have had an eventful, although very busy, day today. But, nothing could stop me from my commitment to place more and more daily posts here. Its hard when you barely see most of the world to come in a place like this and comment on randomly scattered internet articles. Yet, here I am once again for that very reason.

(Caesar's note: One day I will be able to say I'm not new to this, I'm true to this.)


Well, today is still a day in Black History Month and that; amongst other things, has lead me to be steadfast in my delivery of American History from black contributors. W.E.B Dubois was a scholar, and activist. Along with others he began the NAACP in 1909. Since his time the NAACP has gone on to give out millions in charitable contributions. As well as, educating generations on those who have come before them. I wish I had a dime for every person who was as dedicated to the advancement and equality of the citizens of this country as this man was. Today his memory lives on with us.


Now, it seems as though tax time is not only hectic for the middle and lower classes. Tom Daschle seems to have created a bit of a controversy over unpaid taxes. This amongst the most obvious of reasons, has led many conservatives to the soap box in an effort to voice their concerns over President Obama's leadership skills.

Last but not least, I have no correct way to end this post so just ask me about my weiner I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home