Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What ever happened to the saxophone?


Hello out there in TV Land.... Let's discuss something. For instance, if a train leaves Milwaukee, WI headed west at 9:00 am on Friday May 8th, and a plane leaves Warsaw, Poland at 8:00 pm on Saturday May 9th at what geographical location will they meet??? Hmmm do you give up? The fucking Pacific Ocean. See I knew I was probably smarter than you....LOL. But, I digress mostly because I just wrote this to get that new girl with the motorcycle to ask me to the Sadie Hawkins dance. More so I was wondering why in the hell are people infatuated with making fame and fortune these days? 15 years ago people could ease their pride and settle for a comfortable lifestyle in a neighborhood where their kids didn't get shot at during school hours. Does anyone believe in the common man's American dream anymore? Well I don't know but I do know that at least when this happened in the 80's there was a saxophone soundtrack to ease the pain. There is nothing like a sweet sax to bring you from "bout to blow this bitch up" right back to "the roof is on fire!!!". Seriously if swine flu popped up and all this other bullshit somebody could just play the saxophone and you wouldn't give a shit anymore. Then you could go and get some free chicken with Oprah's consent, and it would be all good. Who knows maybe Barack Obama can get Pakistan and Afghanistan to calm down on all the crazy bombings and he can bring people back down to reality about how much money they should make. I don't know but I do know that Bill Clinton at least played the saxophone. Maybe I should ask Lisa Simpson to make a cameo in this post. Maybe I should shut my Black ass up and get a low wage job(AGAIN!!!) then I could talk. I think the world is dealing with a lot of pain right now from east to west and back around and for that pain we need the sweet melodies of the saxophone. But all we get for that pain is T-Pain. And frankly i'm just waiting for that ship to sink......

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

thanks man, got it favorited.

May 6, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home