Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Want to Be Your Man.....

If you were a hot dog, would you eat yourself? I know I would, I would be all covered in relish and good. On to more serious subject matter. I know its been a while and I left you all slightly in the dark, but I'm back to let you know exactly where my head is at.... Capische! In the first day and a half of the 3rd month, I believe it is only right to drop the 3rd installment of the Gentleman's Quarterly. February(The month of love) is over, and so many ladies are angry they couldn't find a holiday in March to milk the love(money)all the way into the Spring or Summer. So, in honor of the fact that I have been so hard on my socially adept brothers, I have decided to speak partly to men and women on this one. Because it can be all that guy's fault that he is unapproachable, shallow, or just stupid. Some woman or maybe even a few must have ruined his mind and spirit. Don't leave just yet ladies I think you will still get a kick out of this one. I will take each concept and approach it from both sides, then we will try to get to the bottom of this with your comments and maybe even a suggestion or two.

So, here we go! Before, I explained to mes compas(compadres) how being a wingman and feeling out each situation is an almost sure way to be on your Hugh Hefner shit. However, as a great debater I would like to take the negative position and re butt those same claims. Basically I just want to explain that "you can't always go with the doctrine" and nothing is set in stone. You could just as easily become the man of some woman's dreams by being the lonely island. But success in any art form will not come overnight, so the first step in becoming James Dean is accessibility. To play the part of a loner you must think like a loner. Ending the mindset of "group thought" is an integral part of becoming the lone wolf. For instance ladies....have you ever had a fantasy that your knight in shining armour would come on a white horse with all of his homies in tow? That maybe you and your friends could all get married on the same day to the same perfect men? No! You have not, I am not a woman nor will I ever be, but I know with all my heart that I am correct in calling bullshit on that. If I am up to date on my women's studies I believe I will get the same response from most truthful women. I am pretty sure the point of being a woman is to outdo all other women. Which in turn means that most women probably fantasize that when their Prince Charming comes along their friends will still be there, however he will make sure to straight diss all of them before telling his lady she is the only one for him. I mean honestly ladies is not the point of YOU finding a man so that you're friends can be bridesmaids, and you can let them know how you were special enough to be chosen for marriage.(And probably a nice sized rock as well) I said all that to explain the fact that women probably prefer to meet a man alone anyways so being with your friends could be considered a minus or a plus. Knowing the situation and understanding it could be the deciding factor in finding your dream mate. Lets take it from an extreme perspective for just a second. I was once told by an old man that men who think the same are a dime a dozen. He went on to say you know what you call a guy who tries and tries with women but his techniques never land? A gay man. I couldn't help but agree. (No offense) I mean its hard enough to be a man, even harder to be a "Ladies' Man" so maybe giving up and coming out of the closet is the answer for some of you less fortunate guys. Who knows, actually who cares I mean I was also told by a gay man that the air conditioning is better in the closet and you still have a view of all the sexy ladies. However wrong that may be it almost made partial sense for two seconds until I realized that I don't swing that way and told him to "gimme 3 feet" cuz I aint got time to be whoopin' nobody and goin' to jail. Remember people these are all just thoughts and questions and I am always down for suggestions. So, if you have a be all end all answer of how a man can take the group mindset and make it into the solo mindset let me know. As usual I still can't get any real answers just the ones I can place together from broken pieces of misplaced information. But assuming I am that one searching ladies, I wanna be your man.... what do you say to that?


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

well first off lets see this is my personal opinion anyways, i think that a man is more attractive when he is a what did you call it a "loner man" (its cause he is different thats what draws my attention) now its not easy for many men to think for themselves but then again the same goes for women as well.. Now i do believe you hit the spot on the ladies exactly, yes we all do have those dreams but our true dream is to out do the rest and make sure its known we did it better than the others.. lol.. im just saying were all crooked bitches.. haha ( and for the gold diggers the rock is the most important thing ughh.. damn whores lol) and so on, i totally agree with the comment "what do you call a guy who tries and tries with women but his techniques never land? A gay man" there are so many men out there that are just hiding from the truth its ok guys no one cares just be honest with yourself.. as for you DEL im sure you stepped away after that.. lmfao!!!! anywayze i have a question for you ... would you really eat yourself if you were at hott dog? lol jk..

March 30, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home